With the Revised BEE Codes now gazetted, it is especially important to understand how these work and the impact that they will have on your scorecard – and how to plan going forward.
The courses are designed to give you hands on, practical BEE knowledge and Scorecard Software training in a classroom environment.
Our comprehensive training courses cover all you need to know about BEE:
- How BEE actually works and relates to your business
- What is Broad-Based BEE?
- The 5 elements of the Revised BEE Codes and the 7 elements of the original BEE Codes
- Developing your BEE strategy and implementing your BEE strategy
- Preparing for verification
- Managing the transitional period
- BEE tips and tricks Utilizing the Scorecard Software
Intraccounts currently offers a training course in BEE Fundamentals, applicable for both Generic Enterprises (enterprises with a turnover above R50 million per annum) and Qualifying Small Enterprises (enterprises with turnover between R10 and R50 million per annum)
email us for more details email@example.com